Home » » free gprs tata docomo trick 2013 working || free internet tricks

free gprs tata docomo trick 2013 working || free internet tricks

Written By om on Wednesday 13 March 2013 | 21:30


Again, Tata Docomo Users enjoys free internet, gprs on your mobile. This is balance deduction if you have some balance so try this at 0 Rs balance. Best part of this proxy you get better speed, if it works in your Area. Tata Docomo latest hacks and tricks working 100% in your mobile. You have to Change Configuration Settting as follows.








Change Setting in your Opera Real Host Handlers :-

Proxy : 220.226.181.88
Port : 8080
Acess Point : tata.docomo.dive.in
HomePage : www.google.com or any free homepage

Shutdown your mobile and restart after applying setting. Use default tata docomo internet setting.
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi friend I want this for pc I you knows please email me on sagar8902@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m using Sony live with Walkman... With tata docomo sim...

    I mean tried all proxy, n all the settings available on net but it can't work...
    Plz help me....
    I mean from maharashtra circle.

    If any working triks are available for me Plz mail me,
    jrdjordan21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m using samsung galaxy s7562....with tata docomo sim...
    i'll try all proxy setting available on net but it can't work.
    plz help me.
    i m form bihar/jharkhand circle
    plz send me any trick for free gprs setting.
    bhadani1234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m using nokia asha 311 with tata docomo sim
    plz send me any proxy address for free internet setting.
    jasmit494@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Tata Docomo it require min bal 1 Rs. for internet in Rajasthan....plz provide trick for rajasthan......feel free to visit @ my blog for computer and techo tips and tricks or jugaads....
    http://jugaaduengineer.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely not working in your region so go for latest tata docomo tricks. As your blog concern looks sound. enjoy

    ReplyDelete